Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been 9 years


I found a note i wrote you when we were younger on new years day. When i read it and it made me think of everything we went through together. All the laughs, all the stupid little fights, all the broken hearts. I wish i could just go back in time and change it all. I would rather not be your friend today, but we still are. I loved you with all my heart...I still do. I told you and told you, but our friendship was/ and still is too strong.

I wish i could be yours and only yours. I wish we could hold hands, i wish you could give me that kiss I've been longing for. I wish i was her.

The thing is that you were my first love, and that's why it's so hard to get you out of my system. You're like a virus i don't want to have on my computer anymore. But i can't help it.
It's been 9 years already, i need a break.


XO, JessicaAnid

No comments:

Post a Comment